Our goal at Burlington Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
Our practice has been trusted for decades, we are proud to be treating second (and now third) generations of families from Burlington, Billerica, Woburn, Reading, Wilmington, Lexington and neighboring towns!
- Our mission is One office, One doctor, One goal: Dr. Toro strives in providing personalized care! Dr. Toro is able to connect and build lasting relationships with all her patients, and maximize the efficiency in each orthodontic treatment.
- Dr. Toro is proud to be providing leading edge orthodontic care. We offer 3D printed clear LightForce braces and custom Invisalign aligners. Custom appliances are the latest technology in Orthodontics! Everyone’s teeth are different (in shapes and needs), so our appliances are custom, made just to fit you!
- Dr. Toro is a former Clinical Instructor at the Orthodontic Department of Boston University, it is an honor to be considered in Academia within our orthodontic community.
- Dr. Toro is the only full-time Board Certified orthodontist in Burlington, MA.
- We are proud to be considered by our peers as an Airway Orthodontist. We understand the role that breathing and tongue position have in jaws development and teeth position. We work with a wonderful group of Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) doctors, myofunctional therapist, and other specialists. We believe in providing a healthy and STABLE bite. Dr. Toro works closely with Dr. Peter Catalano (Chief ENT at St. Elizabeth Medical Center). For almost 10 years they have worked together and have made a huge difference in our patients!
- Dr. Toro works closely with your general dentist and encourages routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home.
- We are proud to educate parents, teachers, and dentists in our community about the latest guidelines of the American Association of Orthodontists. Especially the need to have the first orthodontic exam by age 7!
- Flexible scheduling! By having only 1 location we are able to be open 4 days a week and provide multiple opportunities to fit your schedule!
- Affordable treatment options with flexible no interest payment programs available.
- We accept direct payment for most insurance plans.
- We communicate openly with our patients!
- We’re especially nice to those who are nervous or apprehensive.
- We are completely paperless! Digital x rays and digital dental charts allow us to be more efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice.
- Dr. Toro is bi-lingual, speaking both English and Spanish.
- We believe in Kindness. Kindness matters!
- We Love what we do, and it shows!
Before and After Results
Throughout the years we have witnessed the positive effect that orthodontic treatment can have on the lives of our patients. Here are some examples of beautiful smiles we helped create.